The water proofing membrane - Casco AquaStop and the Casco WetStop systems are the main characters in the huge success on the Nordic market.
Casco wet room systems are totally reliable since they are all approved and certified by ETAG 022 – the guideline for European Technical Approval of water tight covering kits for wet room floors and walls. This means the watertight covering kit, including all the sealing accessories & tile adhesive are tested and controlled in defined circumstances and conditions.
Passing these test allows us to use the certified products on floor and wall surfaces with exposure to water more frequent or of longer duration than normally anticipated in dwellings, e.g. public wet rooms, schools and sport facilities.
There are a lot of powerful advantages with the ETAG 022 certificate:
- Very clear step-by-step description for application and installation of the water tight kit.
- All components such as sealing tapes, sealing cuffs, water membrane and tile adhesive are tested, approved and supplied by one producer.
- The waterproofing membranes conforming ETAG 022 requirements are automatically marked with CE-label.
- No additional local certificates are required anymore.
For more information about about our watertight covering kits please go to the product information in the Casco-website.
Membranes & sealing accessories:
- The life cycle of correctly installed water tight covering kit is > 25 years, which is ensured by the European Technical Approval.