We are looking for 2 Technical Specialists in for the Nordic – Baltic Marketing Team responsible for:
- Sealing & Bonding (Casco, Sika)/ Wall adhesives & leveling compounds (Casco)
- Floor adhesives & leveling compounds (Casco Floor Expert)/ Tile systems (Schönox, Casco)
As Technical Specialist in the Nordic – Baltic Marketing Team you will support
• Nordic – Baltic countries in technical expertise in applications, products and systems.
• Productions in regards to product development, testing and other assessment from the Nordic – Baltic regional customer perspective.
• Product Manager in the daily workflow with product technical issues and information.
As a Technical Specialist you will be responsible for:
- The accuracy of product technical data and working instructions in different documentation and support the roll out of the products in the countries accompanied by internal/ external trainings and job site support.
- Being up to date with the relevant technical standards, norms, application specialties, in the region. Having close contact with markets and evaluating their needs, supporting them to solve application related issues and educating the local technicians and sales force about assortment.
- Establishing close relations and cooperation with material producers and other companies having systems and applications relating to our products. Being a link between the markets and producers defining possible product properties for new product development.
- Managing and coordinate practical field tests of new or changed products delivering well documented Field Test Reports within a timely manner in cooperation with the markets
We are looking for a curious and open minded person with preferably with previous practical experience of working with similar products. You have experience from dealing with complex customer issues and you have a sales oriented mind set.
To succeed in the role you need to be solution-oriented and a team-player. You're a person who is communicative and can create and maintain good relationships between different parties. You are comfortable talking in front of people doing presentations.
Sika is a global group why English skills in speech and writing is a requirement. You have good computer skills eg. Microsoft Office
This position requires travelling within the region and elsewhere in Europe approximately once in a month (usually 1-3 nights) sometimes with short notice.
Contact and Application
We are cooperating with Next Position in this recruitment, please contact Anna Sundström for further information about the position. Welcome with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than July 1st 2018, please indicate reference 1.Sealing & Bonding or 2.Floor adhesives and leveling compounds, in your application.