For most types of heavy wallpaper.

For nonwoven wallpaper.

For fine structured fiberglass, paper-borne vinyl wallpaper or textured wallpaper.

For paper wall coverings and some textured wallpaper.

For renovation wallpaper, nonwoven-underlay and vinyl covering.

For wall coverings in wet rooms.

For fiberglass and vinyl wallpaper with paper backing.

For vinyl wallpaper with a paper or non-woven reverse side.

For easy removal of paper- and nonwoven wallpaper coverings.